Reporting to the Executive Director or any of his/her designates, the Communications Officer will be responsible for developing and driving CAPRI’s Communications and Marketing Strategies.
Specific duties include:
- Developing and continually updating CAPRI’s Communications and Marketing Strategy and managing its implementation;
- Building CAPRI’s brand throughout the Caribbean;
- Managing CAPRI’s media relations;
- Managing CAPRI’s website and social media channels;
- Overseeing the dissemination of CAPRI’s outputs – reports, newsletters, blog posts etc.;
- Overseeing the development of communication materials e.g. flyers, brochures, marketing presentations; and annual reports.